Below you can find details about our Hotel Policies. For more information email us at [email protected] or call/text at 516-457-2533 .
If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the Arrival Date, it is refundable if unit re-rented. Cancelled reservation subject to a $50 administrative fee.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in is 3:00 pm and Check-out is 10:30 am. Please return keys to the box by the office upon check-out.
Motel: An advance deposit equal to the first night’s stay will be billed to your credit card at the time of booking.
Cottages: Deposit is $1,000
Lakehouse: Deposit: $2,000
Visiting guests may be permitted (conditionally) and they are subject to a day use fee of $30 per day. This is discouraged on busy holiday weekends. This is to not infringe on the rights of the current guests. All visitors must be registered at front desk. Registerd guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
Boat Slip/Mooring Rentals
The renter assumes all financial responsibility and financial liability for their boats while registered on the property.
Do Not Disturb Policy
If the “DO NOT DISTURB” sign is displayed on your guest room door, we will not service your room that day. If you need additional towels or guest supplies, please make a request.
No refunds are given for Early Departures, departures due to inclement weather, family emergencies, or failure of local utility provider’s service.
Management reserves the right to enter any room at reasonable hours for emergency maintenance. Guests may not prevent management from entering the room in emergency maintenance situations as water leaks present a financial risk for property management. Loss of television or internet access does not constitute an emergency situation. Guests are asked not to attempt to fix any maintenance issues themselves.
Internet access on the property is complimentary and available in most areas but is not guaranteed.
Located on the top of the hill is a fire pit available for Guest use. We ask that you abide by the following rules for your own safety as well as the safety of other guests:
- Clean up the area when finished
- Please be courteous to your fellow guests by respecting Quiet Hour, start to disbanded at 10:30 p.m.
No Smoking Policy
The Lodges Bolton Landing is a Non-Smoking Hotel. ALL RENTAL ROOMS AND BUILDINGS on the property are NON-Smoking. Any Guests, or their Visitors, found to have been smoking in a room (including evidence of cigarette butts or ashes on tables, floor, bathroom utilities, or in the garbage), WILL BE CHARGED between a room cleaning.
All Guests must be registered at Check-In.
Occupancy Limit: No more than room capacity allows, based on available bed space in each room.
Only registered guests may use the facility including the dock, boat and pool.
- One parking space is allocated for each rental unit. 3 with the Lakehouse. Please note that parking spaces are not assigned or designated to certain rooms or units.. Please check with the front desk for available overflow parking locations.
- Trailers/Boats: must be registered upon registration.
- “No Parking” areas are clearly marked and are enforced.
- Guests and Visitors must move their vehicles when asked by management.
- Park at your own risk. The Lodges at Bolton Landing is NOT responsible for any damage caused by other Guests.
- Full Payment is required upon Check-In.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Photo ID: Required for all registered guests.
- Taxes: 11% Tax (7% State Tax & 4% Bed Tax) is charged for all rooms.
- Dogs are permitted (certain breeds) at a $35 per day cleaning fee. Must be registered at registration
- No dogs by the pool or the dock and they must be on a leash
- Pick up their pet’s poop
- Certain breeds are excluded
Swimming Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 p.m. Seating areas open till 10:00 pm.
For your safety, and the safety of all our quests, we request you observe the posted Swimming Rules as there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Swim at your own risk
- No jumping or diving
- No running
- No glass bottles allowed in the swimming area
- Children and Minors must be supervised by their Guardians at all times
- Respect for our neighbors privacy is extremely important